As a new year begins we have continued to be busy. For the past four months we have been traveling up and down the east coast. Preaching and presenting our ministry every weekend about the great need of America, church planting and our struggling Baptist Churches. We finished our journey up with the joy of being at the Cornerstone Baptist Church, our sending church, to celebrate their 20th Anniversary.
We want to Praise the Lord for a safe journey this winter for no major problems, although we did have to replace the rear brakes on our trailer. Another praise is that our truck is doing great. Quite a change from last year! We also had to the joy of meeting Bro. Byron Fox who was kind to put some of our songs on his new internet radio program. www.BTMRadio.org
The “need” waits for no missionary (or deputation for that matter!) and we have found ourselves busier than ever with new opportunities to help. Here is a list of what we are currently working on for this year:
1. Our first mission work will be to return to Staten Island for the one year anniversary of the Liberty View Baptist Church. We will be in Staten Island on May 11th through the 17th to help with soul winning and handing out invitations to this special service. We would love to have you come help! If you cannot physically come, perhaps you can give. We need some financial help to offset the expenses of our BATA team and guests. We are praying for $1500 to help with the lodging, meals, and supplies that we will need during that week. Please pray about helping with this great need. Pastor’s please pray about taking a special offering for the mission field of Staten Island.
2. Another mission work is that we will be doing some soul winning in our nation’s capital DC for a new church plant for four days. We will be there from April 15-19 at a missions conference in which we take the missionaries out to help a new church.
3. We will be helping with a restart work this September in the Youngstown, OH area.
4. We will be working next winter towards helping with a preacher to start a new church plant in Zypherhills, FL.
5. Finally we are working with a pastor in Mississippi to organize a church planting fellowship to plant new churches in that needful state.
If you are interested in coming along with us on any of our homeland missions trips, please give me a call or drop me an email. I know that you will be a huge blessing, whether you can come for just one day or for several; it will change your heart for the great need of church planting.
We do have some openings for meetings available for summer and fall. Please give me a call, I would love to come and visit with you and your church. There are still half a million people in Staten Island alone that need to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.